As well as boasting the finest golf course we have a lively and social Clubhouse. We are open every day serving breakfasts, lunch, light bites and main meals throughout the day, and into the evenings (except on Sundays when food is served until 4.00pm).
We have a lovely family lunch offer with your choice of two or three courses, served in the Hawthorn Suite, all home cooked by our in-house Head Chef and his dedicated team.
If you are looking for a barista coffee, hand pulled local ale or a glass of prosecco with friends then our catering and bar staff will look after you.
Our social events calendar has been growing rapidly over the last 12 months and now includes regular tribute nights, gin and wine tastings, craft fayres and a full Christmas programme throughout the whole of December!
Benefits of being a social member
- Priority booking window on all our Clubhouse functions and events
- Full use of the Clubhouse bar and lounge
- 10% discount off all food and drink in the Clubhouse when using your Clubhouse card
- Preferential rates on room hire bookings for family events
- Members only events
- A voucher for a bottle of wine for your birthday to be redeemed at an event of your choice
- A glass of Christmas cheer from us at Christmas
- Club diary
- Regular newsletters, updates and special offers throughout the year.
Although social membership carries no golfing privaleges, an introduction to the game can be booked with the Club Professional and you may discover your love of golf in this way to!
SOCIAL FEES FOR 2019/20
Annual Social Membership
Please complete the social membership application form and return to us either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand into reception.
Download a copy of the social membership application form HERE
Come along and give it try, you will be very welcome.