Bill Evitts Texas Scramble Moved to Saturday 18th March.
As you may have already guessed, we have taken the decision to postpone the Bill Evitts Texas Scramble, due to be played tomorrow, 12th March.
It’s in this bit that I attempt to explain the reasoning behind my decision but I hope it’s fairly obvious. For those that haven’t seen the course, there is still plenty of snow lying around and, with the rain that’s due to fall later today, the conditions aren’t set to improve anytime soon.
With the ‘rejigging’ of the calendar, we now have available weekends to be able to play these postponed comps and therefore the Bill Evitts Texas Scramble will now be moved in the calendar to next weekend. As it’s mothers day on the Sunday, I’m moving the competition to the Saturday so the new date for the comp is now Saturday, 18th March 2023.
I’ll move the current start sheet to next Saturday but realise that some people may not be able to make this. If you would like to make any changes to the current teams etc please contact me as soon as possible email@example.com Obviously anyone who will longer be able to make the new date will be refunded their entry fee.
Thanks Everyone. Happy sledging