Feet on the Fairway runs from 1st April to 31st March (pro rata option available for those joining after April)
Becoming a golfer is a process that requires a bit of dedication. Here at Hagley Golf Club we are just as dedicated to providing you the opportunity to make it!
Feet on the Fairway has a proven track record of providing a pathway from beginner golfer to Golf Club Member in just a few months. This success is based on regular group coaching with other Feet on the Fairway golfers and GC members. Along with access to the golf course, instruction in the rules of golf and individual coaching with our team of PGA Professionals. The aim is to help you achieve a level of on-course confidence which will allow you to progress on to full membership of the Golf Club.
Feet on the Fairway includes:
• 1 x one to one half hour introduction session – Taken to activate Feet on the Fairway programme
• 4 x half hour individual golf lessons with your PGA Professional
• 9 hole on course orientation
• Group coaching – Tuesday evenings, Thursday evenings, Saturday mornings
• Regular friendly competitions
• Access to all clubhouse and practice facilities
• Social membership of Hagley Golf Club
• Feet on the Fairway green fees: x30, 9-hole rounds over 12 months on the front 9. These rounds will begin after 11am Mon-Fri and 3 hours before dusk at weekends. You will be asked to book these rounds at least 48 hours in advance with the PGA Professionals. Those joining after April will have fewer 9 hole rounds available.
There are only a limited number of places available each year so sign up fast! Prices for 2022/23 will be released in January 2022.
Your PGA Professional will be with you every step of the way and always happy to talk through any queries you have. We really do understand the process will take some time and patience but once you have made it you will be enjoying golf for a lifetime!
To enquire further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org